Thursday, December 7, 2023

Bored at work tips? Avoid Boredom Eating

The only thing stopping me from weight loss goals is boredom.

I work at a restaurant, and it's the slow season. So when it's dead and there's nothing to do, I think about food. Until I can't take it anymore and eat, whether it's ordering something, or snacking at the employee break room. Or even having a big glass of milk, since it's free.

When it's dead at work, there's literally nothing to do except pace, or talk to co-workers(and I'm not a big talker). I've tried doodling here and there for a couple minutes to keep myself entertained, but I got questioned by management about it and was subtley told to stop.

I do have a story I could work on brainstorming / writing. I could bring a notepad, and maybe if I'm writing letters instead of drawings, surveillance won't notice and rat on me.

But does anyone have any tips for what they do at work to avoid boredom eating?

submitted by /u/MabelMonday
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rKMi53J

No comments:

Post a Comment