Thursday, December 28, 2023

Trying to figure out my reward: what are some activities (skydiving, bungee jumping, etc) that have a weight limit, that I'll be able to do after the weight loss?

Context: I realized the other day that skydiving, something I've always wanted to do, requires that you weigh less than 250 pounds, and that made me honestly excited for weight loss in a way I've not been in a while. So, I'm making a list of things that I'm going to actually do after I get below 250, skydiving and bungee jumping being first on my list.

My question is, what recreational activities have concrete weight limits that prevent you from participating, that I can use as a carrot on a stick to motivate me?

submitted by /u/josiec42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Z5PnI2C

No comments:

Post a Comment