Saturday, December 30, 2023

Am I being too impatient with my weight loss?

I changed my diet drastically on 11/5 so it’s been almost two months at this point. I have autoimmune diseases so I decided to try the autoimmune Paleo diet and it has put one of my illnesses into remission after 15 years, which is dope. But I’m annoyed because I’ve only lost 15 pounds and I can’t eat anything bad for me so I’m wondering where it’s coming from? I see lots of posts where people lose 20 pounds in a month and eat way more than me. I’ve gained a pound between this week and last.

My food intake yesterday (unweighed though with no calorie counts so I can’t complain ig) I usually eat more but I can’t eat food I don’t prepare myself to control the ingredients so I ran out of food and ate what I could. There’s usually like 2 days a week like this.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: turkey Breast approx 3oz with a little broth

Lunch: a fruit cup, an orange(mangoes and strawberries)

Dinner: 7 mini sausage balls (ground beef, onion, apple mixed together) air fried Brussels sprouts and rutabaga in 0 calorie oil spray and salt.

I didn’t measure these things but I can’t imagine I overate?

The day prior I ate leftovers (fake hamburger helper with cassava flour noodles, avocado oil, zucchini, garlic, ground beef). I ate that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (basically 3 servings out of four). And a 150 calorie yogurt with half a banana and raspberries for dessert. I started thinking maybe I ate too much that day and days like that are slowing me down.

The only day I know I have overate was Christmas but it was still vegetables and fruit and meat

submitted by /u/anononononn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xu8xLfS

No comments:

Post a Comment