Saturday, December 16, 2023

Am I skinny fat?

I'm a 17-year-old male, currently 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 145 pounds. Over the past four months, I've been on a weight loss journey. In September, I weighed 175 pounds, but with the adoption of intermittent fasting and regular workouts, I've managed to bring my weight down to 145 pounds. I've noticed positive changes I look thinner, my face has improved as i can see my jawline, and my family has also remarked on my overall improvement. I've had to purchase smaller pants and shirts to accommodate my changing physique.

Despite these positive changes, I still have visible fat on my stomach, thighs, and even some on my chest. I'm unsure about whether I should continue losing weight since google suggest that my current weight is appropriate for my age and height. I think I may be in a 'skinny fat' situation, but I'm not entirely sure what steps to take. Should I continue losing weight, trusting that the remaining fat will eventually disappear, or should I consider bulking up and then cutting to reveal more muscle, as I've seen others do that were in my situation?

Any and all help is appreciated! Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/Conronyt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AUaNIpL

No comments:

Post a Comment