Monday, December 18, 2023

Day 3: The First Big Cravings Hump

It’s been two successful days so far for me. The first couple nights I had a little rumbles in my tummy going down from 3K+ calories a day to a strict 2100 limit. It’s taking a lot for me to not pop in a couple servings of junk in the microwave but I know if I slip up now all I’ll be doing is prolonging the process of my body adjusting to eating a healthy amount and pushing the day I reach my goal further and further away. I’m working on the mental aspects of weight loss as well as I’ve realized just how out of control my eating was. I feel that I’m closer to making that big leap forward as long as I can look back a few weeks from now and know I didn’t slip up not even once. Tips and advice welcome!

submitted by /u/RoyalPenguin21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oXhx8jT

No comments:

Post a Comment