Sunday, September 30, 2018

A Good Time For Change

I used to run and workout everyday. That has been at least four years ago. I met my now husband and everything stopped. I got pregnant soon after meeting him, developed horrible eating habits. It took me two years after having my son to even feel like moving. I gained a lot of weight, have no energy anymore. My son will be turning three early next year. I've been trying to slowly get back into routine with exercising but finding it difficult. Just lack of energy/motivation. I've planned an October Challenge for myself and plan to start today. My next rest day is Oct. 31, so everyday, I do something, until the end of the month. I feel like this is a good time to start creating good habits with my son. He already tries to do his exercises, as he calls it, from what little he has seen me do. So, I think it will be fun and a good thing for us both. I will be here every morning to find my motivation. A lot of inspiring people here. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. The main things I will be doing right now is Emily Skye F.I.T., track days with the jogging stroller and Pilates with my portable bar.

I also want to add my weight information here. I started my weight loss journey originally right out of high school, around 2005, at 260 pounds and got down to 120. I stayed there until I got pregnant in 2015 and now I am at 230.

submitted by /u/lisamay287
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Iragx3

No comments:

Post a Comment