Friday, September 28, 2018

I need your help!

I am a 31 year old mother of two young children. Let me first say that I am an addict in recovery. I have been clean/sober for over 20 months now. I am 5"7 and I'm comfortable at 150-160 pounds... But I look my best at 140. In my own opinion. Anyway I'm up to 205 pounds currently. I have gained 55 pounds in 20 months. I have never weighed this much. And I am struggling with it bad. My life is beautiful. I'm better than I've ever been mentally, financially, spiritually, emotionally... But not physically. I have become addicted to food... Instead of drugs. I eat garbage. Tons of fast food and processed microwave crap. I HATE to cook. Completely despise it. I need some advice on how to start. I just can't seem to get started. It seems so overwhelming and stressful.... Where do I begin? I love carbs... :( And cheese. Just please help inspire me and provide me some insight on how to BEGIN my weight loss process. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Miss_MafuqinG
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oo1hCs

No comments:

Post a Comment