Wednesday, September 26, 2018

SV: Onederland, finally

For the first time since before high school I weigh less then 200 (specifically 199.6). The last week has been difficult because I had some medical issues going on that have been preventing me from moving too much, but this morning I was feeling up to jumping on the scale to see the damage and... well turns out I finally hit my first real goal!

In total, since May of last year, I have officially lost 50+ pounds and I couldn’t be happier. Just wanted to post in here because this subreddit has been a massive part of staying on track and motivated.

What I’ve done to accomplish this is just simply vegan CICO (the veganism was not for weight loss, actually was vegan before starting weight loss) and working out 4-5 times a week when I can with a mix of cardio and weight lifting. I also recently have been trying to get into more active hobbies such as yoga and hiking. It is incredible how an accumulation of small changes (tracking calories, drinking more water, then adding on cardio, then adding in weights,etc) have really lead to some large changes.

Also, for reference, stats: 22 F 5’6.

submitted by /u/AnOkayHuman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ocn9Aw

No comments:

Post a Comment