Saturday, September 29, 2018

First meal in current weight loss regime where I blew way past my kcal limit...and (I’m telling myself) I’m okay with that.

This is my 99th day of my active focus on weight loss (this go ‘round)...I ate far too many kcals for dinner, blowing out my kcal bank account by 581, and then I ate a decent sized piece of apple pie my wife made...and oh my god was I stuffed, too stuffed, but fsck it, that apple pie tasted amazing!

Started to feel bad about it, knowing I wouldn’t have any progress show on the scale in the morning (haven’t in 3 days)...and realized I should put it out here on r/Losit instead so I can acknowledge the ridiculousness of my negative thoughts and let ‘em go.

Thanks for listening. All of you posters are heroes here. Been lurking this sub for years. Y’all are amazing, fighting the good fight. (Food fight!) 🤘

submitted by /u/rees-maxwell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R7DJjs

No comments:

Post a Comment