Thursday, September 27, 2018

[Major SV] From my highest weight I ever saw, I hit 200lbs lost!!!

Good morning Everyone :)

As my title states, this morning I woke up feeling pretty good about my weight... so I stepped on the scale, not quite knowing what to expect. The scale read 205.4lbs back to me. When I started losing weight I weighed in at 405lbs on my first day(The first day I said "I am going to try to lose weight and eat better"), however, the highest weight I have ever seen on the same exact scale was 407lbs, some four to five weeks prior to starting. Between 405 and 407 pounds was roughly my resting weight, based on how much I was eating and the such.

Sooooooo, with that in mind, I now have lost 200lbs from the highest weight I have ever saw on my own personal home scale. With that revelation, I have a new burst of adrenalin, and I believe I am really ready to finish off the weight loss part of my journey right. I recently went back to the doctor and she officially told me that she would like my goal weight to be 185lbs(Still overweight BMI), because of my history she was not going to push me to be a perfectly healthy BMI with my weight needing to being around 170. I am pretty excited to get there, I am also pretty excited to get below 200lbs. It sounds like I have two more Major SV threads to make; one for when I get below 200lbs, and one for when I hit my GOAL!

I really look forward to coming back and sharing the progress I have made. Thanks to all of the great people of r/loseit for giving me inspiring stories, helpful advise, and great friends in my times of need. I look forward to giving back to this community in any way that I can.

P.S. - Be looking out for my GOAL thread soon :) I look forward to sharing it with everyone.

submitted by /u/finchezda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xDMwla

No comments:

Post a Comment