Saturday, September 29, 2018

Help! How did you combat your food addiction?

I binged 5 times this week and feel like a horrible loser. Every single day I tell myself that I won't binge, that I won't eat bread, nuts, cheese (and not drink milk), but in the evening I lose all self-control. I literally have a STOP sign on my fridge/cupboad where I keep my food, and even that didn't help. I tried meditation, waiting 20min before giving in. I can wait, but then I'll binge big time. I just made a massive sandwhich with ALL my forbidden foods. And don't get me started on portion control. I can't do it. Once I start eating, I can't stop until I feel physically sick. Before eating the sandwhich, I had two big handfuls of walnuts and cashews. It's like the rational part of my brain completely gets shut down, and I forget about my weight loss plans.

Please, somebody help me. I live with my mom and she doesn't support my weight loss journey because she thinks I'm just silly and lack discipline.

submitted by /u/CalmAside
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zFk83o

No comments:

Post a Comment