Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The single most important factor in weight loss: consistancy.

Coming up on 50 lbs lost and I just wanted to say that in my experience the hardest and most important part of weight loss is consistancy. Honestly, I don't eat that great. I'll still have burgers and hot dogs, but I cut out chips and French fries for something like beans. You can eat all the salads you like, but at the end of the day if you can't stick to it, it won't work. Find something below your maintainance calorie level that you can do every single day and do it. You will see results if you stick with it.

There is always a party, there is always a special occasion, there is always someone telling you to lighten up and have a cheat meal. At the end of the day the only way to see results (imo) is consistancy.

submitted by /u/Bdaman97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xCHBkk

No comments:

Post a Comment