Monday, September 24, 2018

My Story (ish)

Hey guys!

I posted here 2 years ago at 310 lbs at 16, in those 2 years I went to 400 lbs. I was very stressed in High School and didn't really realize the impact it had on me. After graduating, I lost about 10lbs just from stress relief (that's a summarization, not really an explanation). College has impacted my life quite a bit by giving me a free to use cardio/weight room and meeting all kinds of people who are supportive. A lot of people who made the weight loss, when asked, usually say they just had a moment when they changed. It sounds a bit cheesy, but when it happens to you it makes sense. It wasn't really any one big event, but I just hit a certain point where I was ready and willing. I started tracking calories in July, around the 20th. After 2 months, I am down from 290 to 355 as of my last weigh in yesterday. I haven't made any bad food choices and found it very easy to turn down stuff I knew was bad after researching what exactly is in those things. My stomach has shrank considerably and I find myself eating only for sustenance and not because of hunger. I exercise 6 days a week and leave 1 day for homework and I feel better than ever.

My goal is to end up around 180 or maybe higher depending on if I decide to build muscle along the way. According to my doctor and my research on weight loss, I can get from 355 to 180 in around 12-14 months, which is basically nothing compared to the time I spent gaining this weight.

Here are my numbers just for those who wanna see a neat summary:

M18/6'0"/SW 400/CW 355/GW 180

submitted by /u/DaShiny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q3kQwP

No comments:

Post a Comment