Wednesday, September 26, 2018

How I went from 268 pounds to 168 pounds. This personal narrative drove me to lose over 100 lbs...

Me before and after

I decided to lose weight after my ex-husband cheated on me stating that he found me unattractive, that he never loved me and that he was leaving and taking the dog with him. This personal narrative drove me to lose over 100lbs in 6 months and maintain that weight loss for over a year now. Emotional pain is an effective catalyst for change.

I used to blindly follow the diet gurus like a lost sheep, wherever the diet gurus and their fancy plans drove me — even though time and time again I ended up right back where I started. After trying countless “diets”, it all ended over a juicy hamburger in 2017 thanks to a fellow dietary expert named Ken Gales. He helped me dig out of a deep pit most chronic “dieters” feel trapped in and hooked me up with the low carb way of eating. From that day onwards, I became a big fan of low carb diet and never looked back.

I am a huge believer in low carb eating. Why? Because Low-carb diet really worked! For me it was the clear weight loss success losing 100lbs in 6 months. If you are ready to make things happen I strongly recommend you to get a copy of Low Carb 30 Minute Meals cookbook and kick-start your diet plan with low carb meals.

submitted by /u/chinetti86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R2ikYS

No comments:

Post a Comment