Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Advice needed on how to handle attention from weight loss.

So I've been a lurker here for a while. I lost a good amount of weight in the last few months. I'm down 4 pant sizes and shirt sizes. Before the weight loss I was pretty much invisible except to a few people who were always nice to me. I went thrift store shopping for clothes this past weekend and the new clothes show my weight loss better than my old baggy clothes. I'm getting so many comments from co-workers. Good and bad. It's just odd to me. I was invisible before and now everyone is either very nice to me or gossiping behind my back.

I'm suspicious of those that are suddenly nicer to me. Seeing this from both ends of the spectrum has been eye opening. Of course I try to always be polite but many of these people were never kind or polite to me when I was invisible/larger.

Any tips on how to handle the reaction of others and how they treat you differently after weight loss?

submitted by /u/Bent_n_Broken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xRqril

No comments:

Post a Comment