Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What advice would you give someone who has convinced himself he doesnt like fruit?

When I was a child in school, we used to have a fruit time at school. We all sat down in a circle and were given a piece of fruit. I didnt like fruit so I didnt partake. My parents said that anytime I ate fruit as a child I vomited it back up or didnt like it. Apples - Didnt like food with juice inside. Bananas - Disgusting consistency. Melon - Juice. Pineapple - Juice. Oranges - Juice . I didn't like fruit. Here I am as a grown ass adult and I still feel nausea whenever I eat fruit. I've tried and tried and tried and it just makes me feel so ill. However as an adult I know this is all in my head. I want to like fruit. I want to be able to have a healthy snack, something sweet and refreshing that isnt coated in chocolate. As silly as it sounds the idea of eating fruit kinda scares me. What should I be going for, how can I incorporate it into my weight loss?

submitted by /u/RecklessSaint
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IgQDI5

No comments:

Post a Comment