Thursday, September 27, 2018

Can't seem to loose any more wright

Hey everyone, I started my weight loss journey last year and up until now it's been going great. I'm a 19 year old 5'1 female. I started at 134 and now I'm 114 but I cannot loose anything else. I've been stuck at this weight for a few months now. I eat between 1400-1500 calories a day (not subtracting for exercise), and for exercise I run for 30min at 6.4-6.6mph and use the rowing machine at damper 5 at about 2:50 500m/s. I also have a cardio kickboxing class 2 times a week and I generally work out 7 days a week. I'm not sure what else I can do? Am I eating too much? I know my weight is a healthy range for my height and age but I still have a little bit of a muffin top - I like to call myself skinny fat. Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/d6410
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R7OeDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment