Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Weight loss not reflected in progress pics

I'm not sure what I'm looking for here: reassurance? Advice? Commiseration? Anyway, I'm down to 157lb from 194lb in February (30yo woman, 5'7). After I lost the first 10lb I took progress pics, and I have done so every 14lb (1 stone) since, in the same clothes and lighting, at the same time of day. I just compared the one I took today, at 11st 3, to my previous one (12st 3). I look no different at all. My waist is 2 inches slimmer than before and clothes that wouldn't zip up when I took the previous photo now look flattering... So I don't get it. I just feel kind of despondent. I'm not overweight now so I was hoping to look OK in the mirror, but now I'm despairing of having a stomach that's anywhere near flat when I reach my goal in 19lb time (even though my BMI will be 21 then!)... I mean I've already lost nearly 40lb and it's hardly any different from when I started.

submitted by /u/ALittleNightMusing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OjzToO

No comments:

Post a Comment