Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Reward yourself for weight loss

Hi everyone. First off thank you to everyone for the inspiration to get healthier and happier.

One thing I have struggled with is rewarding myself for mini goals I have met through my weight loss journey. I am one of those people that rewards myself with food, usually something sweet like cake or cookies. I had convinced myself I 'deserve' this treat. Through this sub I've learned that way of thinking is self destructive.

I had to change my mindset which was hard for me to do. I'm now rewarding myself in other ways. I bought a new pair of running shoes, I did some spring cleaning and donated the items (reward in itsself), and bought some new pens to journal with. My next goal is losing 5 more pounds and I will reward myself by dying my hair rose gold.

I'd love to hear how all of you reward or indulge yourself for sticking to your goals.

submitted by /u/Sisyphean_Love
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NG31XY

No comments:

Post a Comment