Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hide The Peanut Butter

I've always tried to and also struggled with watching what I eat. Living alone, I would catch myself mindlessly eating spoonfuls of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter.

I'm not sure if she does it on purpose or not but my girlfriend seems to put the Peanut Butter away in a different spot everytime she uses it.

We've been living together for a year now and I've lost 15lbs without making any real changes to my diet and workout routine.

There could be a myriad of reasons for my weight loss but now everytime I have an 'autopilot craving" for Peanut Butter I have to consciously search for it which forces me to be aware of what I'm doing and 9 times out of 10 I realize that I don't actually need to eat any.

Now I practice being mindful of what I'm eating and why I'm eating it in between meals.

It's actually quite easy and it feels good to have more control of what I'm eating.

submitted by /u/JLOW37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ip3eJ2

No comments:

Post a Comment