Saturday, September 29, 2018

Struggling with weight loss as a vegetarian

I’m wondering if anyone has any tips when it comes to weight loss as a vegetarian. I’m also a college student majoring in STEM, so unfortunately I don’t have much time to put into cooking or working out as I wish.

I’ve tried meal prep and avoid carbohydrates like pasta, bread, etc when I cook.

I’m 220 lbs, 5”7 and I’d like to get down to 170-180 lb range. I was in this same position 4 years ago and was able to shred the weight so easily but I was eating meat and had more support from my mother and father at home (I was still in high school). Being vegetarian is something I feel incredibly strong about and I’m not ready to give that up. Does anyone have any tips, suggestions, or advice?

submitted by /u/ureadyforthis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RaUOcj

No comments:

Post a Comment