Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Derailed By Success?

Hi all, wondering if anyone has had this experience and what they did to move past it. I'm back on this journey and determined to make it stick- my husband and I are thinking about having kids and I would like to eliminate as many
high-rick factors as I can to mitigate complications, and also to fix my unhealthy food habits so they are not passed down to my children, like they were to me.

Anyway, whenever i hit the 15-20lb mark in my weight loss, I inevitably start to get comments about how good I look, which is so nice! Always makes me feel great, but I've noticed this behavior has me just saying "well, so-and-so says i look great/ im fitting into these looser clothes so i guess i can relax on my tracking and fasting schedule etc etc" Typing it out, it's clear to see how flawed that logic is but, ya know, brain stuff...

Does anyone have good resources, experiences, break-through statements or anything else that helps or has helped them move past these self-imposed plateaus?

submitted by /u/OhYepThatsMe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DvwQG6

No comments:

Post a Comment