Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Still a long journey to my ultimate goal, but I just wanted to thank you all by sharing my success story and face gains so far!

SW: 249lbs / 113.4kg ~ CW: 187lbs / 85kg ~ Height: 5'10" ~ Age: 22

Good stuff first! 2013 to 2018

Hey guys! So I started my weight loss journey back in 2013 after stepping on the scale and thinking "I can't let myself go past 250lbs". Since then I've been lurking here seeking inspiration and second-hand advice from you guys, and I really feel like I need to thank you guys for the sustained inspiration, cause it worked wonders over the past 5 years.

I'll do a more detailed post sometime in the future once I'm at my goal weight, but for a quick summary I started with CICO and simply changing my lifestyle to include more walking (to and from school & whenever else possible). I saw a gradual loss from 2013 to 2017 doing this getting down to around 220lbs / 100kg by Q3 2017, but the kicker was when I started Keto on Q4 2017. Been doing a mix of strict Keto, lazy Keto, and IF since then, with a huge break over summer due to a long vacation. I recently started again though and began incorporating weight lifting and C25K on alternate days, and I feel better than ever! Still a long way till my ultimate goal, but I just wanted to thank you guys for being one of my biggest pillars of support, even if I was just a lurker for the last 5 years.

I hope I can similarly be a simple source of inspiration too to all of us taking this journey together!

submitted by /u/Porococo-Rosso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NBAbb8

No comments:

Post a Comment