Friday, September 28, 2018

How to get out of the plateau?

I had begun my weight loss journey in February this year, by joining cross training and by fighting my habit of consistently eating junk atleast once a day. I was able to loose around 10kgs in 6 months, but I'm stuck after that. While I'm still continuing cross training, and I feel my body getting in shape, my weight is not reducing. It is still around 20kgs more than what it should be according to my height, and most of it I feel is related to my belly fat. Any ideas/suggestions on how to get to loosing weight again? I just want to mention that while I do not eat junk regularly now, I occasionally (read twice a week) resort to it involuntarily because of work and mental stress.

submitted by /u/shailesh27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Og5isy

No comments:

Post a Comment