Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Have you lost weight and started working in health, fitness, wellness or related fields because of your personal journey?

I (29/f) have lost 70 lbs so far. Im still going to lose about 15 more but in sharing my progress I find people coming to me for tips etc.

I’ve been inspired to begin a new journey to find a new career in the health/fitness/wellness/weight loss industries. I feel that in learning so much and applying it to my own life, on this journey, gives me some confidence in getting certified or a degree in it in order to learn even more and help others too.

I’m wondering if anyone here who has lost weight has done the same? What career or job do you have now because of your weight loss?

(Ex: nutritionist, personal trainer, etc)

Im asking because I never went to college or really even had a field I was interested in but I finally do and I’m really curious in the different paths I could choose. Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/redxo88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OaC8e5

No comments:

Post a Comment