Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I feel like my weight loss so far has been quite... easy??

Ok so just a background im an18 year old dude and have been at least a bit chubby since childhood. Never cared about what I ate or when I ate it.

Then in high school in bio we did a topic on nutrition and I learnt about energy balances etc and then we weighed ourselves to find our bmi which was embarrassing for a lot (especially the girls lol) . But I found out my bmi was 27 and everyone else's was like 15 to 22 at most. I'm quite tall but was probably the fattest in class. I decided I would lose weight and from then on (I was 15 I think) I was in a constant cycle of losing weight then gaining more weight back.

I would lose weight by eating low calorie or low fat snacks my mum got me. But recently I lost about 25 pounds by literally a)not eating breakfast and b) not eating any snacks. Just lunch and dinner. Sometimes I get a chippy. This 25 pounds has been lost in the span of 2 months. Is it too easy or why have I lost so much weight?

submitted by /u/therustler42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OQar7q

No comments:

Post a Comment