Thursday, September 27, 2018

Stalled at 19 lbs lost, even though ive gone from 38-39 inches to 34-35 waist

So the wife and and I have signed up with Camp Gladiator and have been doing it now for 4 months (were in our 4th cycle at the moment, cycles are every 5 weeks)

Started at 231 lbs and out of shape, to now 212 lbs, and mostly in shape now. The majority of the weight loss happened in the first 4-5 weeks, but its somewhat stalled / going down very very slowly.

When I started, I couldnt keep up with the trainer / exercises, getting nauseous after about 45 mins and always slowing down / hacing to stop the last 15 mins. Now, I can do the entire 1 hour routine feeling good.

Really, the only difference between 4 months ago and now is that my waist size went from 38-39 to where I can now put on (albiet somewhat tightly) some very old shorts that are 34 inch waist, where before, couldnt even pull them on.

As well, my chest and arms, pretty much my upper body, looks defined now, even my belly doesnt look as big. Belly really is the only place left that feels and looks soft and spongy, even though its gone down. Before, it looked like I was soft and rounded. Even my manboobs have 99% disappeared.

My goal is to get down to 180 - 185 lbs, as that is what the BMI calculations say is normal for me, but im discouraged that its barely moving at all in lbs lost. This whole cycle, ive barely dropped 1 lb.

I even upped my workouts from 3 days / week to 5 days / week (mostly because I actually love working out now. Love how it makes me feel after each workout)

While visually I appear to be making alot of progress, weight wise it bothers me that I seem to have hit a platueu in weight loss.

This is including a healthy diet (2000 cals per day, which according to calculations, is about an 800 cal deficit).

What am I doing wrong? Is this normal?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/HellHound989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DC5Sg9

No comments:

Post a Comment