Thursday, September 27, 2018

I'm no longer craving sugar... but it feels like depression?

Hi there everyone! Thank you for being such an incredible community where I have learned so much and continue to feel encouraged. My body is changing and I feel disoriented. I'm excited for y'all's help now.

A few days ago I was pleasantly surprised to find myself no longer craving any specific foods and no longer craving sweets. This felt like a real accomplishment. Now, however, I'm finding myself facing two problems. The first is making myself eat anything. I can't even meet 1200 calories a day because nothing is appetizing and everything feels like too much effort (from the tracking to the preparing to even the putting it in my mouth). The second, however, is how the lack of cravings (and, therefore, the lack of motivation to eat) feels like depression. I feel like I'm slipping in a strange way.

Has anyone experienced this before?

(Also, while I'm here, side note to the ladies: My period didn't come this last month. It's more than two weeks late at this point, and I'm not pregnant. I know periods can change with weight loss, but my research in the sub has made this seem relatively uncommon. Thoughts? For reference if it's of any help, I started my journey July 24th, and I've lost about 22-23 lbs thus far through CICO and cycling class 4-5 times a week.)

submitted by /u/sweettea79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QZMjAO

No comments:

Post a Comment