Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What are some non-food treats to give yourself when you reach a fitness goal?

21F. SW: 166.9 lbs CW: 159 lbs GW: 130 lbs

I like breaking up my weight loss goal into mini fitness goals so I constantly stay motivated.

I like thinking of my weight loss in increments so I focus on losing 5 pounds at a time. There's also other goals like logging my food intake for 1 month straight & being able to do a proper push up and pull up, etc.

I'm thinking of treating myself whenever I reach those mini goals and would like to know some healthy ways to do so. I don't really want to treat myself with food or anything expensive.

Anyone else have the same "mini goal" mindset? How do you treat yourself?

submitted by /u/deciderepave
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OOH6uk

No comments:

Post a Comment