Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Anyone else do their calories like this?

I personally like doing this:

Example; weight loss goal 1 lb

Write down 3,500 (estimate) calories on dry erase board magnet on my fridge

Every day that I’m in a deficit, I subtract that deficit from the total.

Never weigh myself or stress about anything.

Just focus on that number.

It has been surprisingly very accurate. I only weigh myself once I reach zero and it usually ends up almost exactly what the goal was.

My last one was 14,000 calories then I hit my goal.

If I overeat, I add the number of calories I “gained” to the total. (This only works if you actually count your cheat calories too)

Now, one might be thinking a huge number is daunting, but it I personally occasionally fast and it is satisfying subtracting 2,000 estimated (if you fast 24 hours - I do this once a week - not necessary though just a personal choice)

I’ve lost 80lbs and now I just use it as a permanent maintenance tool.

For example if you’re at your goal weight, start at 0.

If you ever eat too much, write down the number and work on getting back to zero and don’t let the number get too high.

It’s great having a visual every day of your “status” and helps keep on track seeing your numbers every time you hit the fridge.

submitted by /u/bronanppg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NHUYtN

No comments:

Post a Comment