Tuesday, September 25, 2018

so about breasts...(part 1728, I guess, but I haven’t found this particular problem before...) (it’s about nipples) (so nsfw I guess)

okay, so I’m 25 F, 158cm (5’2), weight is 55,9 right now, lost four kilos already, hope to get down four more.

so I’ve always had big breasts, size F. I’ve got them measured, it’s true, they were big and I have a small frame. I know some people don’t like their boobs but I loved them. No back pain, obviously not as perky as AA breasts but I loved them.

Today I saw my weight loss for the first time and since it’s not the first time I’m losing weight, it wasn’t a big surprise that it was my boobs where I could see it. They look a bit weird and deflated all of a sudden but honestly, last time I stopped at this weight because I got freaked out (I have a bit of a dysmorphia problem and while I hate so much of my body so often, my breasts weren’t a problem ever, I really liked them.), this time I decided this wouldn’t stop me. I want to be thin and if this means they’ll be gone, so be it. The smaller they are they less they’ll sag at least, right? Also last time they looked like that was when I lost weight because I exercised that much and honestly after a while they got better again, so.

BUT MY PROBLEM IS: so since they were really big- my aerolas are bigger too. it’s not a problem NOW since the part around them (my boobs) is bigger too, obviously. And as I said I’m okay with my boobs getting completely lost, but I’m afraid of how weird it’ll look to have my “always had big breasts even when I had a BMI of 19”-nipples on small breasts? Do they change???

I swear I googled a lot but didn’t find anything. This freaks me out now. It’s two Am where I live and I have to go to work in five hours but I can’t stop obsessing. I absolutely can’t afford surgery because I’m still a student and will have to pay for my debts until I die.

submitted by /u/throwawayooo4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xEwmbo

No comments:

Post a Comment