Sunday, September 30, 2018

The mysterious, yet dreaded weight loss plateau.

Most people seem to hit a plateau close to their goal weight. I've also come across some people hitting a plateau even though they are obese, although less often. Some say it's the water weight, some say genetics. As a long time lurker on this sub, I've noticed that exercise seems to do the trick, specially lifting weights. I used to believe that I would lose weight no matter what, as long as I was on a calorie deficit... Now I'm not so sure. Of course, CICO is awesome, it's helping me lose weight, and I will continue doing it. The point I'm trying to make is that the human body is an insanely complex system, and CICO is probably the most accurate method of losing weight that we have currently. Nobody really knows what causes the plateau, guess we'll find out with advances in science and technology.

submitted by /u/intern_hogwarts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DInIhq

No comments:

Post a Comment