Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hello :)

Hello, I’m 22. Weigh 295. I am a male. I’m desperate to find a way to eat healthier. I don’t want to just diet. I want to make something that will help me lose weight and maintain weight loss as a lifestyle.

At the start of the year I was well off, I went down to 250. Don’t know what went wrong. Either loss of motivation or being busy in life to where I didn’t have time to prepare meals. But I’m desperate to lose weight. I feel like if I don’t do something soon I will go ill from obesity.

How can I get started. Some people say count calories, others say it doesn’t work. Some say this and some say that. Etc etc. Please help. Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/TheRealHector27Jr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xJ4qTw

No comments:

Post a Comment