Saturday, September 29, 2018

Went from 200 to 170 withou exercise and now hit plateau

This is my first post regarding weight loss...

I went from 200 pounds to 170 in about a month and a half by quitting drinking and eating clean. I originally weighed 120 and had been at that weight for about the last 7 years but took a sedentary office job for the last 2 years and gained 80 pounds. When I hit 200 I decided things had to change and quit drinking and dieted. So now here I am a month and a half later trying to keep losing. I am stuck though at 170. I do absolutely no exercise but I bought an exercise bike thinking I would use it. Havent used it yet.

I want to get back below 140 by Christmas but am depressed due to being stuck. My question is.. Has anyone else veen in a similar situation? I am so afraid my thighs will balloon if I use that bike... Just looking for support.

Btw I am a female and 5 foot 4. So I am still quite overweight and my bmi just got below the obese category. My coworkers are almost all overweight as well and my lack of self control and indulgence is a huge part of how I got to this size. Another qurstion for those who are in the process of losing is clothing. I have a ton of clothes either to big or to small from the weight gain. I am currently just wearing what I have thats a little to tight because I dont want to buy more just for it to be to bigm what did people in this situation donate vs keep?

Any responses appreciated or thoughts.

submitted by /u/sesameseed02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NbISUH

No comments:

Post a Comment