Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Just found out the best secret diet for weight loss

For a long time I was a very all or nothing person. As in, either I am "dieting" or I am bingeing. It has been this way since my first diet at age 13. I have tried all kinds of "diets" since then, mostly circling between paleo, keto, intermittent fasting, bone broth cleanses, and the "seafood" diet (as in see food, eat food...) None last more than a day or two except see-food.

However, I just realized that there is a diet guaranteed to work. The "eat normally" diet. As in, eat the way a regular person on the healthy side would eat. As in, it doesnt matter what you eat, in what frequency, at what time, as long as you are eating decently healthy most of the time and at a caloric defecit.

I feel a huge weight off my shoulders and no longer feel the need to eat everything I can in preparation for my next "diet" which never lasts anyway. Excited to finally just eat like a normal human and lose the pounds in a reasonable way.

submitted by /u/thinthickthin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xIWC4a

No comments:

Post a Comment