Wednesday, September 26, 2018

For some reason I always feel like my weight loss isn’t “real”

My highest weight was about 16 pounds over what it is right now but then I ended up losing 10 pounds and maintaining that for awhile because I wasn’t as focused on weight loss and even though I was seeing progress I was still thinking about how difficult it is. I started counting my calories again and now I even have a scale that shows the downward trend, I still feel like it isn’t “real” since I haven’t been working out.

It’s so weird, I’ve thought for so long that exercise was the key to losing weight that although I see the results I still feel like I’m lying to myself. Whenever I’d put in a new weight into Fitbit I’d feel like I was lying so then I got the Bluetooth scale and even though its coming STRAIGHT from the scale it still feels wrong. How do I get past feeling like I’m just constantly lying when I see results?

submitted by /u/firstsong-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OdWJy7

No comments:

Post a Comment