Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Onderland is so close I can taste it...

I am officially under 5lbs to my original goal of achieving onderland status for the first time in my adult life... Ive been lazy with my weight loss efforts and this post is my pledge to straighten up and fly right! Losing weight as a new Mom just feels so overwhelming and impossible. Them logical part of my brain knows what I need to do... But getting to the gym is near impossible and it seems like there just isnt enough time to eat right. I so desperately need to be healthy for my daughter (I had to lose 70lbs to be able to conceive). Ive come a long, long way but still so far to go. I would love to hear from anyone who has tips for adding more activity to my day to day life. Tips on no prep food items to have on hand would be great too. (Ive been doing CICO but too many of my daily calories go on junk foods, should I be watching my macro split or is CICO enough??) Next goal: To have a BMI under 30! Eventual goal: To have a fat free liver and a BMI under 25.

submitted by /u/KattyWampus666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MZW6Un

No comments:

Post a Comment