Friday, September 28, 2018

Motivation Please!

21y/o F, 172cm and currently 83kg - I've lost 5.1kg since the 1st of September but have hit a wall :(

I was doing really well calorie counting until a week ago when I got sick and my brother also came over to visit. While he was here I still ate below maintenance calories (I calorie count everything), but he bought lots of sugary foods and since he left I can't stop craving sweet food!! Haven't lost any weight since.

Anyone have any tips on how to get over the sugar cravings again and get back on board with my weight loss plan?

Will accept motivational comments and tough love comments to kick me back into gear

submitted by /u/feelinggoodthanks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zD6YE2

No comments:

Post a Comment