Sunday, September 30, 2018

Runner enthisiasts, how do you do it?

I've recently started getting serious about my weight loss and have focused on eating healthier food. Though when the exercise part comes in is where I struggle. I know that you can lose weight without exercising, but I WANT to exercise, specifically running.

I have ran before and Christ does it suck. I never seem to get past that "This currently sucks" barrier and always give up. I also know I could go to the gym and do other stuff that isn't running, but I personally don't like gyms at all, but that's another topic.

Point is, runners who do enjoy it, how and when did you reach the "runner's high". Cause from what I've seen and heard, sounds really nice not panting like a whale after running 10 minutes, you know?

I'm typing this post not only to motivate myself to get my ass up tomorrow but as well as encouragement from those who are more determine than me.

TL;DR: Running sucks and I just want motivation and help from those who achieved what I have yet to accomplish.

submitted by /u/Tazze24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QmsTVx

No comments:

Post a Comment