Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tips for sticking to a diet while on vacation?

I’ve just started (or, more accurately, re-started) my weight loss journey and I’m only in week two. I’m going on vacation at the end of this week with my husband for our one year anniversary to Virginia Beach. I don’t want to have a bunch of cheat meals and end up giving up already, but I really am not sure how to stick to a calorie count (1200) when we’ll be eating out a lot. I think we’ll probably be doing more walking than I would in a normal work day, but I’ve been trying to exercise on the elliptical every evening and I don’t expect to have access to a gym for the week. Just wondering if anyone has some good tips on things to avoid or things to look for while dieting on vacation. I feel like I can stick to a diet much better when I have a plan of action in place.

submitted by /u/rosajeanramblings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xD6BYH

No comments:

Post a Comment