Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Where does your mind go when the honeymoon phase ends?

When a month or two pass and you start loosing the interest in tracking your food, or meal planning, or sticking to the food that lead to weight loss?

I have to be honest with myself and know that the initial excitement and motivation will fizzle. I need to be prepared to mentally combat that urge to become complacent, or kick my own ass when I start lying to myself that the free donut at work or the bag of chips during a football game won’t be the gateway to bad habits again.

If you wouldn’t mind, can you share tips on how you won the mental battle? When you saw results and thought you could spare some poor choices, how did you handle that? Or most importantly, what was your thought process when you had a good week but then got on the scale and gained a pound and felt like giving up?

Appreciate ya’ll

submitted by /u/Oppsontharadar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DGz1Xc

No comments:

Post a Comment