Monday, October 15, 2018

Face is still fat?

I posted on here almost 2 months ago about not seeing my weight loss and everyone was so helpful! I lost 9 more lbs since then and for some reason those few pounds have done the trick! I am finally feeling slim. I am 5’8 and started at 202lbs in January and am now 146lbs. I see the weight loss now, but my face is still chubby! Does anyone else have this issue?! I know I have lost weight in my face, but it’s still not the face I had when I was 140lbs before my two pregnancies.. We just had Thanksgiving here, and there were lots of pictures taken and I couldn’t help but be disappointed because of how chubby I looked because of it.

submitted by /u/HappyJ79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OZCCnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment