Monday, October 15, 2018

I actually enjoy shopping now.

I started at 220, now at 188. Cico, lose it app, water, sleep and regular exercise.

I hated shopping before because majority clothing didnt lookgood on me. I was also between sizes. Size 16 is too big for regular clothing stores, too small for plus size. At regular stores, some clothes were too tight. At plus size, i never filled them out they way they were meant (for chesty women).

Now i can fit a 14 or a 12. Its exciting going shopping! I look better in clothes and feel better. Im more interested in fashion since i can get more out of it. Its exciting buying something new every month or so because im smaller each time.

There are a lot of styles/clothes ive never wore because I didn't think they looked good on me. Now im started to be a healthier shape, i can pull off more.

I still have a huge gut belly, thick thighs and a big butt 😅 but now its in smaller dimensions.

There are still other clothes I want to look good in. Its a huge motivator for weight loss!

submitted by /u/StrawberryYogurt0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pWgmNC

No comments:

Post a Comment