Tuesday, October 16, 2018

If CICO were a book and you were a reviewer, what would your dust-jacket blurb be?

I'm a 45 year old male, 5'10", high weight of 214 (obese) whoTODAY hit my 60% milestone to a healthy BMI using strictly CICO. I do plan to exercise and add muscle once I reach my goal weight of 174 sometime next year, but for now, CICO at 1500-1800 day is yielding amazing results and I've never felt better.

Anyway, today's milestone got me to thinking that one of the best things about CICO is that no one can monetize it. It's pure knowledge, pure empowerment. But I celebrate my achievement with a thought experiment: How I would summarize CICO if I were asked to write a blurb for the book?

“Fad diets come and go, but CICO is forever. Not only is it free, you’ll actually save money as it guides you into lower-calorie and healthier options over time. The reason it works is because you’re in charge of your own success or failure, and you’re face to face with that responsibility every day, with every food decision you make. Proponents of this lifestyle change emerge smarter, stronger, and more confident at the end of the weight loss process because they’ve gained the most important mastery a person can: The mastery of themselves.”

submitted by /u/179in2019
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NHn7wh

No comments:

Post a Comment