Saturday, October 6, 2018

Is anyone else worried about winter?

I started my weight loss journey on April 15, and am now down 45 pounds. Like most people in Loseit, I’ve done it through eating less and moving more. The moving more piece comes in the form of long walks in the morning and evening with my dog. What feels like suddenly, maybe because I was traveling internationally for the last part of September, it is dark until almost 7 am and dark by 6:45 pm. During my weight loss, I also discovered that I was suffering from depression (only once I realized I wasn’t depressed anymore). I’m worried about what winter’s darkness is going to do to my exercise routine and my depression (which I think was SAD related but don’t really know). Anybody else feeling this concern? What are you doing about the winter blahs?

submitted by /u/mmrose1980
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qyo3EV

No comments:

Post a Comment