Sunday, October 21, 2018

Organ Donation Post Major Weight Loss

Hey folks

So my question tonight is about organ donation. I’m officially on the organ list as of today (#GiveLife) and I’m wondering about weight loss and organ quality. Obviously skinny organs will be better than fat organs, but I’m wondering if the obesity will do too much long term damage to the organs or if operating at a calorie deficit for so long will do anything to the organs.

For reference, other than the obesity I’m metabolically healthy: great blood pressure, perfect cholesterol, other statistical anomalies but I’m just worried if I’ve screwed over my chances to help someone beyond my skin and eyes.

submitted by /u/andromedandi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EB9Cio

No comments:

Post a Comment