Friday, April 12, 2019

Caloric intake Advice

27M 5'10" SW:207 CW:198

Hey everyone I first want to say that is subreddit has been a huge help for me to get and keep on track with my journey. I am currently 1 month as of yesterday into my goal of getting to 175lbs. I have taken some advice from here and used calorie calculators online and averaged out what should be my calorie deflect and it is putting me around 1800 calories. I have made progress with that, but I am now having a problem with not being as hungry to reach these calories. The past week I have been hovering round 1400 calories by lowing the intake on my protein source. I am worried this is too low for my body type and could have a reverse effect on my weight loss. An

example of my daily at ~1800 intake looks like this:

Breakfast: Whole wheat cereal, silk, powdered peaunt butter, almond butter -420

Lunch: Sweet Peas, .5lb ground turkey, brown rice - 615

Dinner: Same as lunch -615

Snack: Fruit ~100

Is there anything I should worry about lowing my caloric intake below the recommended?

submitted by /u/first_life
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VELWNX

No comments:

Post a Comment