Monday, April 8, 2019

One year down the road!

https://imgur.com/a/wSeallQ Progress pics first obviously.

This turned out longer than expected but I hope it helps paint a vivid picture of my last year I just wanted to update some past information I put out about my weight loss journey. 1 year ago this past Saturday, I had a doctor's appointment and weighed in at 306 lbs. I have always been big, but there was something about seeing that number that seriously bummed me out. I've tried losing weight in the past and every single time I would let something get in the way of that goal. Whether it be an upcoming event, or the ever changing start date of " maybe next Monday". Something changed in my mind a year ago and I set about changing my food choices. I lost about 30 lbs in the first 3-4 months just eating fewer calories. For those that are wondering, I use MyFitnessPal and count every single calorie that goes in my mouth. A food scale was the best thing I did. I started running last August and it was a struggle to get to the end of the block. I am now running upwards of 20 miles a week and am starting to incorporate weights to re-composition my body. In 1 year I have officially lost 82 lbs. If I can do it, anyone can. Failure is a part of the process. I have failed more times than I can count over the last year, but I pick myself up the next day/meal and make better choices, learning from each experience. Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last year. It honestly feels like a new beginning in my life and I am seriously looking forward see where the future takes me.

submitted by /u/mountain_man123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G9HSjK

No comments:

Post a Comment