Friday, April 5, 2019

Vacations and Weight Loss

Hey y’all, so I’ve been exercising daily and being very mindful of what I eat since the new year. I’ve dropped 30 lbs with about 20 more to go. So far I’ve been successful because my environment is high regulated and I’m on a strict schedule.

Next week, however, bf and I are going to the beach for spring break. It’s only 4 days, and I’m super conflicted about what to do. Should I eat and drink with abandon? Should I stick to the diet? Should I plan for one or two cheat meals? It’s giving me a lot of anxiety. I want to enjoy myself, but I don’t want to reverse this hard work.

What are your experiences with dieting while on vacation? Any tips or regrets? Thank you!

submitted by /u/aglazeddonut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IiF1WX

No comments:

Post a Comment