Monday, September 9, 2019

Anyone had success losing weight while they were unable to walk?

I broke my foot last week and just had some pins surgically placed to keep everything aligned as it heals. I've been told I can't bear weight in that leg for 6-8 weeks and I'm majorly stressing thinking I'm going to lose all the progress I've made ( sw: 200, cw: 173, gw: 140). I know diet is more important than exercise for weight loss but I'm already eating about 1400 Cal per day with a moderately active lifestyle and about 2-3 1hr workouts per week. I'm not sure how to cut my calories even more without risking disrupting my healing.

Has anyone else lost weight while they were recovering from surgery or some similar circumstance that prevented them from walking/exercising/etc? I appreciate any tips, advice, recipes, stories. Thank you guys!!!

submitted by /u/haatheturticorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lmu47S

No comments:

Post a Comment